Spa goers in Germany’s Black Forest have the white stuff – chalk it up to the area’s rich wellness traditions.
Les curistes de la Forêt-Noire, en Allemagne, n’ont d’autre choix que de montrer patte blanche (et même un peu plus).
Photo by / de Roderick Aichinger.
20 Notes/ Hide
- pinkmayo likes this
- camdenhardy likes this
- wetheyouthinrevolt likes this
- mywhorton likes this
- karimedig likes this
- kattancock likes this
- bremser likes this
- hithereitsvin likes this
- stompin likes this
- theysaidwhisperbutwescream reblogged this from photographsonthebrain
- monoclephoto likes this
- photographsonthebrain reblogged this from enroutemagazine
- thatsallfowlks reblogged this from enroutemagazine and added:
- thatsallfowlks likes this
- secrets-500faces reblogged this from enroutemagazine
- thelairdco likes this
- enroutemagazine posted this